Get file system explorer and launcher of applications for your Android. Android version of the desktop file manager Total Commander (). The File Management category includes software programs designed to manage, delete, recover, convert, move, or monitor your computer files.
To search by keywords, click “Search” on the toolbar and type your keywords to search for files. To search by category click the “search icon” on the top corner and select the category . ES File Explorer has a powerful clipboard which allows users to paste files and folders multiple times. Select your files and press “Copy” or “Cut” on the toolbar. ES File Explorerprovides Android phone users a fully-featured file manager that explores phones, PCs, and Macs by leveraging LAN, FTP, and Remote Bluetooth.
File Manager By Xiaomi
The newest updates also transform the app into a decent storage organizer along with apps backup options. Cx File Explorer is a good and excellent file explorer. In particular, you’ll like parts of its dashboard where you can easily find your SD Card, primary storage, and download folders. It has also received an excellent rating on google play store. Astro APK List File Manager comes in our list of the 10 best file manager apps on Android. It has both cloud storage and local file management facilities.
- There’s also a Properties option on the menu if you want to know a little more.
- Compressing multiple files into a single ZIP file can be very convenient.
- FX File Explorer is an advanced file browser for Android in the style of other great heavyweights like Astro or ES File Explorer.
- The Referral Wizard is an Android Business app that is developed by Concorde Auto Acceptance, Ltd and published on Google play store on NA.
- It gives some at-a-glance stats for total storage size and how much is still available.
- That includes various functions for your media and files, multi-window support, support for network storage like FTP, and even support for encrypted archived files.
You also have FTP support so you can quickly enable it and access your TV’s internal storage on your computer or smartphone. Android TVs generally come with native file managers, but those apps have limited features and you can’t perform many advanced actions. So in this article, we bring you the best file managers for Android TV that offers all the basic functionalities such as cut/copy/paste/rename. In addition, you can extract ZIP/RAR files, integrate cloud services, preview various file formats, enable FTP server, set up SMB, and much more. So without any delay, let’s go ahead and find the best Android TV file explorers. X-plore File Manager is another very popular file manager app which is known for its forced dual-pane app functionality where you can manage two windows at the same time.
Fx File Explorer (plus License Key)
The root module will continue to be a separate add-on. I think I prefer it this way, so as lessen any possibility of misuse by novices, and to avoid FX being classified as a tool solely for technical users. The Plus module will of course continue as a paid app.